Outdoors
Sponsored by

Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Grill Needed

1,962 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Didn't get any hits on the food board so I'll head over to the redneck board. I have a large offset and a primo xl currently.

I want to get a built-in gas grill (with rotisserie) and a couple side burners to put into my kitchen. I don't like to pay retail, so any ideas where to get a steal? Is there a "woot" type place to get appliances?? Thanks!

agnerd
AG
https://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/6082885487.html
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
I have all Blaze products and like them a lot but they weren't "cheap"

Kind of middle of the road pricing
agcrock2005
AG
SPI-FlatsCatter 84 said:

I have all Blaze products and like them a lot but they weren't "cheap"

Kind of middle of the road pricing
I don't want "cheap" either. Just wondering if there was a place to get good deals on these expensive items. Maybe place that sells them with slight imperfections, etc. Thanks.

Also, thanks for the craiglist link.
OleRock02
AG
I have Blaze too and enjoy my grill and power burner. Whatever brand you decide on, go to http://greatgrills.com/ and even though they have prices listed, make sure to call the contact number and ask for a price. The number listed is the cell phone of the owner, Mike Breeze. Brokering deals on outdoor living items is his life. You won't have to ask him to match prices or any other nonsense. He'll give you the best price you'll find.

I saved about 15% over the lowest prices I could find online, AND no shipping costs or tax!

Figure out what you want and call Mike.
AggieSam02
AG
If you're in the Houston area, come see us. I'll meet or beat any legit price you're quoted and you'll be supporting an Aggie owned business. Click the link and scroll down to do a virtual tour of our store.

www.creekstoneoutdoors.com
agcrock2005
AG
AggieSam02 said:

If you're in the Houston area, come see us. I'll meet or beat any legit price you're quoted and you'll be supporting an Aggie owned business. Click the link and scroll down to do a virtual tour of our store.

www.creekstoneoutdoors.com
In Dallas area. Your virtual tour is a great idea. Very cool. Is lynx the only brand with the cool LED lights or do some others have that as well? Can't believe some of these cookers are Wi-Fi enabled now. That's ridiculous.
AggieSam02
AG
Lynx and RCS have blue LED lights. Blaze has red LED lights.

Give me a call at the store. I can take care of you on price and Dallas is no problem.

713-389-5936

Ask for me (Sam) or Rick can help if I'm not in.
HalifaxAg
AG
I just put in a RCS and I'm pretty happy with it. The components all seem to be thick, sturdy stainless steel.
plarmigan
AG
Purchased a Lion grill from BBQguys.com for our outdoor kitchen and have been extremely happy with it.
agcrock2005
AG
AggieSam02 said:

Lynx and RCS have blue LED lights. Blaze has red LED lights.

Give me a call at the store. I can take care of you on price and Dallas is no problem.

713-389-5936

Ask for me (Sam) or Rick can help if I'm not in.
Hi Sam. Called this number and got no answer this afternoon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.