Outdoors
Sponsored by

FS: Century Center Console Bay Boat

1,869 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Bob_Ag
Bob_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Everyone,

My dad and I went in together and purchased this boat mid-2015 from an older gentleman who was storing this on Lake Fork in his boat garage for crappie fishing. We had an inspection done and I will try to dig up and supply for anyone interested. Compression good on all cylinders and recently had the carb adjusted by McNeil Marine and is running like a top right now. This boat is located in Round Rock in covered storage. Usual story, no time, kids, money, wife wants a camper, etc....

Located in Round Rock. Serious inquiries only please. Asking $9500.

Email: krenfrew85@gmail.com

She is in great shape and maintained very well. The only thing I have ever needed to do is replace a fuse.

Details:

• 1999 Century Model 1901 Bay
  • 1999 Yamaha V4 115 2-stroke, ~269 original hours. This motor is pre-oil injection and is considered one of the most reliable outboards ever made.
  • Nearly new 24v MinnKota RipTide 80lb Thrust with iPilot. One battery is brand new and the other less than 2 years old. This was just professionally installed by McNeil Marine about a 1.5 months ago. Comes with a remote, iPilot, anchor lock, etc.
  • Lowrance Elite 7 CHIRP w/ fairly recent navionics update to chip.
  • Plugs, gear oil, water pump kit including impeller all replaced less than 50 hours ago. Carb tuned recently as well by McNeil Marine.
  • 2 working livewells and multiple storage hatches, ice chest, dry box, etc.
  • Bimini top included. Also have the backrest for the seat, I just liked it off better.
  • Trailer tires with well over 90% tread remaining.
  • Trailer has upgraded winch, roller, and LED trailer lights.
  • Will sell with life jackets and some other odds and ends.
  • Trailer does NOT need annual inspection for registration as it is under the required capacity limit.

As of now, there are only a few minor things that need to be fixed.

1. Kill switch went out this March. Right now we are bypassing it but I am trying to have one ordered.
2. Some gauges do not display properly.
3. Trailer registration is current but we lost the tags. Currently displaying expired tags, just need to get some new ones from the tax office.
4. Hull and deck have normal wear and tear but the fiberglass overall is in great shape.

Bob_Ag
AG
BTW, forgot to mention. I took the front seat base plate mount off, that is why there is a hole in front deck. The other discoloration is from the old trolling motor footpedal.
Bob_Ag
AG
Ttt
Lonestar06
Ttt. Free bump and hopefully I can get my money freed up soon (attorneys take forever). Contact me and we can talk it over. maass96@gmail.com
Bob_Ag
AG
Thanks for the bump and good talking to you today!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.