Outdoors
Sponsored by

Sasquatch Causing Car Wrecks is Outdoors

1,628 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Kenneth_2003
IDAGG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just as an aside, Potlatch and Tensed are off the beaten path and maybe the gene pool isn't so deep (speculation). In addition, Tensed is about 5 miles from the Washington border...

Quote:

POTLACH, Idaho (KBOI) A 50-year-old Idaho woman claims Bigfoot caused her to crash her vehicle on Highway 95 earlier this week.
No really.

According to a report from PullmanRadio.com, a Tensed woman told the Latah County Sheriff's Office that she was driving on Highway 95 Wednesday night when she saw Bigfoot chasing deer along the highway.

Editorial Comment from IDAGG:: Harassing game is illegal...even if you are Bigfoot.

Quote:

When she looked in her mirror, the article states, she ended up crashing into one of the deer.

Quote:

She says Sasquath (sp) was about seven to eight feet tall.
Editorial Comment from IDAGG: Never EVER look in your mirror when driving near Sasquatch. It's dangerous. Everyone knows this.

http://kboi2.com/news/local/report-idaho-woman-blames-bigfoot-for-crashing-vehicle
AgEng06
AG
BuddysBud
AG
Isn't smoking Sasquatch for recreational purposes now legal in Washington? But it is still illegal to drive under the influence of Sasquatch.
techno-ag
AG
Bigfoot and a lead foot don't mix.
mpl35
AG
Been there. Didn't see Bigfoot.
BrazosDog02
AG
I thought all Women were tensed, thats why their insurance is high.
bmfvet
AG
There are some special people around Potlatch. I've got some friends in Palouse and one is a vet that worked in Potlatch. Some of her stories about clients make this one no surprise.
mpl35
AG
bmfvet said:

There are some special people around Potlatch. I've got some friends in Palouse and one is a vet that worked in Potlatch. Some of her stories about clients make this one no surprise.
LOL That is so true. I have friends from Potlatch and Palouse. The Tensed crows seems even weirder though!
johnrth
Kenneth_2003
AG
Fake news. Everybody knows Bigfoot is in South Texas now. That's why the Bigfoot Research Group is here in Bee County.

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/special-reports/special-report-bee-county-bigfoot/351915533
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.