Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian Firearms March Thread 2.0 - I've got a better deal for you ags!

26,895 Views | 254 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by htownag2007
The Wonderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

Have a free extras. Still up on the site
I take them!!!
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
A few. Stupid auto correct
The Wonderer
AG
Just had to bust your bullets
Quailmeezy
AG
Just put in my order. I've my eye on a Shield for a while now, but haven't been able to talk myself into it before now. This deal was too good to pass up though! Thanks!
Tx95Ag
AG
Spent a few hours at Brazos River Sportsmans Club today working out the shield. Very happy with it. Only negative is my fingers hurt from loading the magazines.
IBombedTheMoon
AG
Thanks EyeGuy! Good day today, picked up my 3 Shields and the suppressor I've been waiting on for effing ever.

Just needs a new hand guard.
IBombedTheMoon
AG
Tx95Ag said:

Spent a few hours at Brazos River Sportsmans Club today working out the shield. Very happy with it. Only negative is my fingers hurt from loading the magazines.

https://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=9SIAACX3WG0739&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-Mobile-_-pla-_-SG+-+Firearm+Accessories-_-9SIAACX3WG0739&gclid=CLKJ8PDhyNMCFdq6wAodCMsI8w&gclsrc=aw.ds
AgBass01
AG
Are you still running the special on the shield with extra mag?
CTGilley
AG
How did the Remington Core lok ammo rebate not come up? I am disappointed in you OB. I saw the sign yesterday and it ended 4/30/17. $15 is not bad for 308 AR ammo.
12th Man Ag
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

12th Man Ag said:

Any word on the delivery dates for the HK's?
Still in limbo. I haven't seen any hit the streets yet at all. I know we'll be in the first shipment to this distributor, however.

Just asking again. Thanks!
htownag2007
AG
Eyeguy,
Is the Shield special over with? Looking on your website, it looks like they are back to full price.

Also, can you price a 5.56 complete lower for me? I don't need anything special. I currently have my other lower on my .300blk, and I'd rather just get a new lower than have to swap out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.