Outdoors
Sponsored by

Shooting for a Cure - Sporting Clays

931 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TulaneAg
cledus6150
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For the last few years I have shot in this shoot and it has always been fun, a team comprised of Texag's members even won a few years ago. This year the shoot will be on Saturday April 1st, at the American Shooting Center. Im looking to put a team together for it, it would be a team of 5 and would be $120 a person. That includes lunch, ammo, and booze as well.

Shooting for a Cure Website
cledus6150
AG
Any takers?
schmellba99
AG
Let me look at my calendar - weekends are tough because girl's softball is a jacked up sport and weekends are reserved for tournaments, but if i'm free I am definitely interested. I shot in this a couple of years ago with some fellow OB'ers and had a great time.
cledus6150
AG
Yep I was one of them, despite it being a little soggy that year we had a great time.
Camo
I have a party in eagle lake at 3:00, I see the tournament is 10:30-12:30, this could work!

I will only participate if we all have matching shirts with cool logos on them. I really really wanna shoot too.
cledus6150
AG
This was from the first year we shot when the TexAgs team got 1st and we all won 10/22's

AggieClays
AG
Wish I could, but I'll be shooting the Warrior Benefit shoot out at Westside. Best of luck!
TulaneAg
Agreed this is a great event in memory of a good Ag taken way too soon and benefiting a charity that receives very little support or recognition. I can't believe it's been 8 years.

I've already bought a team. Hope you guys can join us and thanks in advance for your support.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.