Outdoors
Sponsored by

Houston area duck hunters - part 2

930 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by trip98
trip98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As some of you might recall, back around this time in 2015 I put out a thread called "Houston area duck hunters". The purpose of the thread was to put together a group of Ags that were looking to set up some duck hunts. Either with guides or with clubs. I received a fair amount of interest and did a bunch of homework on our options, particularly with clubs. We formed a group of Ags that first year and joined Blessing Hunting Club. I couldn't find that original thread so I've started this one.

Our group has hunted with BHC the last 2 seasons. Recently I've seen some threads out there of folks that are having the same kind of questions/pursuit we had 2 years ago. In fact myself and another Ag in our group (justsomeguy) replied to one of them.

I wanted to share with everyone that after discussing at length with our group AND researching other options, we have decided to join BHC for a 3rd year in a row.

We feel that BHC is the best option to spend our hard earned dollars with when you factor in different aspects such as the club staff, how they manage properties, how they handle issues, communication with membership, quality of the properties and improvements they make year after year.

I would guess that all the things we considered are the same things you would to. So save yourself some time and headache and leverage the work/thought this group of Ags has done and go with BHC (no I'm not on staff there...I'm just a regular member).

They have an early bird special going on right now as well. You can check out their website at huntbhc.com or their facebook page.

should you have any questions, feel free to email me at:
trip
dot
franty
at
sci-us.com

Camo
$9500 for a group of 6 is a damn good deal. Compared to riceland which was $8000 and not nearly as well managed
Oso96
AG
Are you going to take an old friend for a beer sometime? How have you been?
trip98
AG
Oso!!!!
been great!! how are you??? last I heard you were in Beaumont.
email me if you head to houston sometime.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.