Outdoors
Sponsored by

How to find a good pawn shop gun..

3,078 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by birddog7000
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
GigemCO2008 said:

Eye Guy,

Looking for a 226 with rail, 9MM.

Question though, are all 226 frames the same size? I would need to put the g-10 grips since they are thinner, or the thinnest grips out there.

I know I can add an SRT or send it off to Grey Guns (or your shop ) for trigger work.

I know its not much of a trade, but Springfield XD .45, Bi-Tone. This was the original model when first released, bought back in 2007.
226 is the full size and the 229 is the compact. They can get to be a handfull in a hurry with thicker grips but I have large hands so no biggie there.

We do have one of our rebuilds left... Took a police trade in and did a major overhaul on it. Cerakote, rail, SRT, lighter hammer spring, polished internals. SMOOOOOOOTH gun.
highvelocity
AG
price?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
highvelocity said:

price?
$850
CharlieBrown17
AG
Yeah I was looking for a pretty beat up gun to steal the action from. Was surprised to see more nicer guns than beaters at most pawn shops.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG

TheEyeGuy ... a professional. Good Job sir!
birddog7000
AG
I have a Browning BSS I would let go of. It has a nice case and is in great condition. Email me if interested. catoico @ hotmail dot com
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.