Outdoors
Sponsored by

Any interest in custom serial numbers on lowers?

1,336 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
TheEyeGuy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
So, as soon as I get back, my main priority is getting our CNC rocking on lowers. Something I've been mulling over is doing custom serial numbers. Basically, as long as it hasn't been used before and is in good taste (since it will have our name on it, I don't want dickbutt4ever and the like being on it)...
WC87
AG
Any idea of the price point on these? And these are stripped, or just however the buyer wants?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Working out the pricepoint. I have a feeling for one it will be fairly high simply because there's a decent amount of time going into it. If you don't mind it being completely uncoated (in the white as it's called) it won't be too bad... maybe like $175-199. But to have one done up and then doing a one off on anodizing or cerakoting, that will run about $80 for the coating. Now, if it a run of serials, say you need 5 for a wedding present, it will be significantly less for both the base lower and the coating.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Oh, and these won't be Armadillo lowers. They'll be same quality at the end of the day, but a different brand. Don't really sell our dillo lowers on their own anymore and this will be a way to put them out but still be able to control our branding on the armadillo rifles.
87IE
AG
Will you be at the store on Monday?
DallasAggies01
AG
I'd be interested.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
87IE said:

Will you be at the store on Monday?
I think you have my cell but if not 979-574-8243. I will probably be there just not sure when. Text me when you want to come up and I'll make sure I'm there if not already. I have a lot of catching up to do.
87IE
AG
Thanks.
DatTallArchitect
AG
I definitely do! But I believe you already knew that
maverick2076
Will you be able to do custom engraving on magwells and such?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Yepyep
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Simple stuff, we can do on our own. Really intricate, I can farm out to a laser engraver.
dr_boogs
AG
Eye guy, please pm me or call me, you have my number in PMs and emails. Regarding the 6.8 spc custom build order I made with you in September/October. Spoke w your shop while you were at shot. Thank you.
EFE
AG
Is 80085 taken yet?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
dr_boogs said:

Eye guy, please pm me or call me, you have my number in PMs and emails. Regarding the 6.8 spc custom build order I made with you in September/October. Spoke w your shop while you were at shot. Thank you.

Left a vm last night. Pm incoming
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.