Outdoors
Sponsored by

Lone Star Beer

10,453 Views | 105 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SharkinAg
healthaggie1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
is delicious
gigemJTH12
AG
agree
CharlieBrown17
AG
POTD
Brush Country
Not LSL
GeronimoAg
AG
Breakfast of champions
Blanco Jimenez
AG
Brush Country said:

Not LSL
gigemJTH12
AG
Brush Country said:

Not LSL
disagree...blue shields are great too.

I love both.
TwoMarksHand
AG
Lone Star beer and Bob Wills Music!
cledus6150
AG
Beer of champions!!!
TOM-M
Much, much improved over the skunk from the Dennis Ivey/Lakeview days.

But was tolerable then for Thursday night nickel a glass.
Jackrabbit Ag
AG
When I hear Faded Love I feel at home!
BrazosDog02
AG
I like Lonestar and Dub Miller...and now I can enjoy both at the same time.

CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Lone Star Beer and Bob Wills Music
Have kept my heart alive since you've been gone.
Blane
The National Beer of Texas
stdeb11
AG
I miss lonestar beer...I stop and buy some every time i'm home
Spotted Ag
AG
Had to drink PBR yesterday b/c walmart was out of LS/LSL. I miss my LS/LSL.
texag_89
If you are dehydrated and need a big jolt of water to re-hydrate yourself, then yes, the OP is right.

Might take it to the gym with you, or out to the ranch on a hot summer day to keep from getting heat exhaustion. Or maybe sub it in instead of a cola as it is better for you.

I especially like the the Reverse Osmosis LS. Spring LS seems to taste a little like dirt.

Oh, also doctors recommend 8 glasses of LS per day to stay healthy.

Be good if someone would start a beer thread on the OD board instead of a water thread sometime.

Thx
_89

03_Aggie
texag_89 said:

If you are dehydrated and need a big jolt of water to re-hydrate yourself, then yes, the OP is right.

Might take it to the gym with you, or out to the ranch on a hot summer day to keep from getting heat exhaustion. Or maybe sub it in instead of a cola as it is better for you.

I especially like the the Reverse Osmosis LS. Spring LS seems to taste a little like dirt.

Be good if someone would start a beer thread on the OD board instead of a water thread sometime.

Thx
_89

Oh look, a beer snob showed up. Who'd a thunk it.
AgEng06
AG
You feel better, bro?

Approximately 75% of the time I drink beer that you could probably chew... but I still love some LS/LSL on occasion. It brings me back to a simpler, much easier time...
AV8ORAG84
AG
Ok boddington pub ale is pretty good! Lol
AggieOO
cheap beer has its time and place. i definitely drink it and don't give anyone crap for it (unless they are drinking nasty ass corona). that said, 95% of the time, I prefer good stuff.
texag_89
To all you water drinkers on this thread, you can't eat horns (like the old-timer deer hunters say) and nostalgia really don't taste that good (like beer-drinkers say)

Hops-lovers of the world unite!!!

drummer0415
AG
When I'm having a beer with dinner, I like a good craft beer. When I'm pounding beers at a tailgate or guys weekend, beers like Lonstar/Lonestar Light and Coors/Coors Light are the desired beer.
texag_89
drummer0415 said:

When I'm having a beer with dinner, I like a good craft beer. When I'm pounding beers at a tailgate or guys weekend, beers like Lonstar/Lonestar Light and Coors/Coors Light are the desired beer.

It's OK drummer, no need to justify.... Man can't live on real beer alone.

gigemJTH12
AG
texag_89 said:

Thx
_89

oh god. what an original thought.

texag_89
texag_89 said:

drummer0415 said:

Sorry... I am wrong. Water in a can is not necessary.

_89

drummer0415
AG
texag_89 said:

drummer0415 said:

Well your previous comment about about being a hops lover leads me to believe you're a hipster IPA fan that wears flannel shirts and a stand alone mustache. So I don't give two shats about your opinion.

IPAs are ass my dude.

texag_89
gigemJTH12 said:

texag_89 said:

Thx
_89

oh god. what an original thought.

What ever happened to the old beer thread, btw??

texag_89
drummer0415 said:

texag_89 said:

drummer0415 said:

Well your previous comment about about being a hops lover leads me to believe you're a hipster IPA fan than wears flannel shirts and a stand alone mustache. So I don't give two shats about your opinion.

IPAs are ass my dude.

Lol. You nailed it.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
I'm an admitted beer snob but drank the hell out of Lone Star the other night. It was tasty.

My wife's company had a party at the Redneck Country Club and the beers were the typical Bud/Miller/Coor's Light or PBR or LS/LSL. I went with the LS and don't regret it one bit. Very enjoyable.

I love my hoppy IPAs, porters, stouts, and so on but won't turn up my nose at the national beer of Texas.
Centerpole90
AG
I know about the giant armadillo.
texag_89
AgEng06 said:

You feel better, bro?

Approximately 75% of the time I drink beer that you could probably chew... but I still love some LS/LSL on occasion. It brings me back to a simpler, much easier time...

If by simple and easy you mean just an H a 2 and an O..... then you are right, H20 is that .
AV8ORAG84
AG
Hell, we drank pearl,longnecks at the Chicken in my day, I like some ipa's , but my favorite beer of all time
Is; COLD AND FREE!!!
Every day is a Holiday, Every Meal is a Banquet, My upperclassmen treat me like a brother, God I LOVE IT HERE!!!!
texag_89
Finn Maccumhail said:

I'm an admitted beer snob but drank the hell out of Lone Star the other night. It was tasty.

My wife's company had a party at the Redneck Country Club and the beers were the typical Bud/Miller/Coor's Light or PBR or LS/LSL. I went with the LS and don't regret it one bit. Very enjoyable.

I love my hoppy IPAs, porters, stouts, and so on but won't turn up my nose at the national beer of Texas.

Hey again and I said it earlier, we all gotta stay hydrated.
texag_89
AV8ORAG84 said:

Hell, we drank pearl,longnecks at the Chicken in my day, I like some ipa's , but my favorite beer of all time
Is; COLD AND FREE!!!

Chicken served $1.50 Shiner pitchers as early as '84.....

Water is always free .
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.