Outdoors
Sponsored by

Age and Score?

2,404 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Colt98
DimeBox17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lee county buck that just recently showed his face for the first time on my cam

suburban cowboy
AG
3 1/2
giddings_ag_06
AG
3.5 and mid 120's, but might be a little more or less. Not the easiest pictures for me to judge score on.
giddings_ag_06
AG
IceCream14 said:

3 1/2
Every time you post I imagine this:

Lungblood
Are you happy with your current corn salesman? I'd like to throw my hat in the ring.
DimeBox17
AG
One more zoomed in picture that I have. Figured he was 3.5. Saw him in person yesterday evening as it was getting dark but I can't shoot him this year since I already shot a buck in Lee county.
Apache
AG
You might be able to draw that buck a little closer to the camera if you put out more corn.
DimeBox17
AG
Putting out a 50lb bag of corn is what I've done since my feeder motor crapped out in mid October.
Colt98
AG
I'm sure your neighbors are happy you can't shoot him this year. He doesn't need to be shot. What part of Lee co are you hunting.
Apache
AG
Just giving you a little heck. You could get by with 1/2 the corn spread out over 5x the area though.
FSGuide

115"
FSGuide
powerbelly
AG
Colt98 said:

I'm sure your neighbors are happy you can't shoot him this year. He doesn't need to be shot. What part of Lee co are you hunting.
DimeBox17
AG
I'd love for him to get another year or two but I'd be surprised if he makes it through the season. Multiple smaller tracts of land in the area with a lot of hunters and I don't know how they manage the bucks they see.
I hunt about a mile from the Burleson/Lee county line.
suburban cowboy
AG
Best movie of all time
Colt98
AG
I understand. Have similar problems in South lee co but it's getting better. One thing for sure though. If you shoot him he won't make it to next year. I'd try and meet your neighbors and talk mgmt with them. That has really helped around our place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.