Outdoors
Sponsored by

Help: rodents

2 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgsMnn
Dumpster Fire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I can hear the rodent in my walls. What is the best way to kill it and keep it from dying in my walls and stinking up the place?

If no good solution I am going to be gone for two weeks and can just deal with the stink since I won't be there.

I appreciate the help!
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Probably a squirrel.

1. Search for entry/exit point
2. Find said point
3. Wait till squirrels are moving around early morning/late afternoon
4. Block entrance point
5. ??????
6. Profit

Plan B:

Go to the snake thread and figure out what a rat snake looks like... catch one and release it in the house

Depending on your fear of snakes, either problem solved or burn the house down.

Good luck!
I Like Mike
AG
Flamethrower?
will.mcg
AG
Go to the Walgreens. Find the chotten bawls. Find the peppermint oil. Soak bawl in oil. Throw bawls in areas currently populated by ride nets=prophit
Texas 1836
AG
Dumpster Fire said:

I can hear the rodent in my walls. What is the best way to kill it and keep it from dying in my walls and stinking up the place?

If no good solution I am going to be gone for two weeks and can just deal with the stink since I won't be there.

I appreciate the help!
Put a bunch of bigger standard traps in attic. Try different baits.

You might tether the traps. Bigger ones can drag the trap off and die and can be hard to find.

We battle them in our house. I felt like trash til I found out all our neighbors do battle with them, too. I guess we are all trash.
AgsMnn
AG
Only if it is supper that night.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.