Outdoors
Sponsored by

XDs Laser Options?

839 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TheEyeGuy
Panfish
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My FIL is offering to buy me a laser for one of my pistols for Christmas. He mentioned a Crimson Trace, since he has the Kimber Crimson Trace.

I'm thinking of getting something for my XDs .45. Anybody have any experience in adding a laser to your XDs? Brand recommendations besides Crimson Trace?
DeBoss
AG
Have a can with a tlr-4 I believe. Love it and doesn't make much of a difference. Just make sure it's not your carry pistol
'03ag
I reckon the XDs is his carry.
Panfish
AG
I used to carry the XDs all the time but then I bought a Sig P938, so the XDs has become more of my bedside/truck gun.
DeBoss
AG
Sorry, mine should have said XDM, stupid autocorrect on mobile. I have the surefire tlr-4 and I love it. Good light/laser combo.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Panfish said:

My FIL is offering to buy me a laser for one of my pistols for Christmas. He mentioned a Crimson Trace, since he has the Kimber Crimson Trace.

I'm thinking of getting something for my XDs .45. Anybody have any experience in adding a laser to your XDs? Brand recommendations besides Crimson Trace?
If wanting laser only, just do the CT and be done. If wanting to toss a light in on it, look at the TLR-6 from Streamlight
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.