Outdoors
Sponsored by

Texian Firearms - December thread! Red dot group buy and Grendel

25,388 Views | 192 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MattTheBrave
Point Man 81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Quote:

MattTheBrave said:
EyeGuy,

What's the word on the red dots??
The last ones will be in this week. They have shipped so just waiting on them.

What is the latest? They should have been in last week. The excessive delay has been ridiculous.
zooguy96
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Point Man 81 said:

Quote:

Quote:

MattTheBrave said:
EyeGuy,

What's the word on the red dots??
The last ones will be in this week. They have shipped so just waiting on them.

What is the latest? They should have been in last week. The excessive delay has been ridiculous.
Got in late last week, either thurs or fri and have been short staffed. Got them prepped and should ship out tomorrow. Nearly done! Group buys always take quite a while to get everything in and out on. Especially when you are literally ordering something like 20 different skus. Most came in on the first wave but there were a few on backorder.
Turf.Ag13
AG
Eyeguy, did you get any extra red dots? Didn't get in on the group buy and now I'm wishing I did
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Keep in mind on group buys, it takes a bit to get orders in and then fulfilled to me. These were all done at well under normal prices (to be honest, you're paying pretty close to what dealers normally get them for). Group buys take a while to develop but we usually do pretty damned good pricing on them to make it worth it. As such, there's always a catch... and when I have 30 red dots drop on me at once and have to package them all up, it's not just a fast process since I have to run the store as well. First bundle went out in a reasonable time but I couldn't control that they didn't have any of this sku in stock at the time the order was placed. We're very happy to do these buys like this but there has to be some realistic understandings about how things work with the wholesale side of it too. We'll have had everything checked in, boxed up, and out the door within 3 business days of getting the product in. Would have been out today but we literally had to shut the store down for most of the afternoon because we had an alzheimer's patient stumble into our store and had to wait on ems/police to get in and help her out. Two hours of the afternoon pretty much gone there.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Tur***13 said:

Eyeguy, did you get any extra red dots? Didn't get in on the group buy and now I'm wishing I did
Check in with me tomorrow and I'll see what we have leftover. Already blown through most of the extras and am putting another order with them. These suckers moved.
AgLA06
AG
Sorry I haven't had the chance to pick mine up yet. Probably won't be able to until 3/4.
tbone421998
AG
Eyeguy, did you get one in for me. I ordered one on line but I never got an email or anything confirming it.
gumby579
AG
Same. I was on the site earlier and it had all of the group buys listed but didn't want to hit one before checking to see if you had any extras.
Point Man 81
AG
Quote:

Got in late last week, either thurs or fri and have been short staffed. Got them prepped and should ship out tomorrow. Nearly done! Group buys always take quite a while to get everything in and out on. Especially when you are literally ordering something like 20 different skus. Most came in on the first wave but there were a few on backorder.
Really? I could have picked up my order last Friday? When I ordered you acknowledged that it would be picked up and that you would e-mail and/or call me when they came in. As of this post, no e-mail or phone call letting me know that my order was in. I will come by tomorrow to pick up my order.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Point Man 81 said:

Quote:

Really? I could have picked up my order last Friday? When I ordered you acknowledged that it would be picked up and that you would e-mail and/or call me when they came in. As of this post, no e-mail or phone call letting me know that my order was in. I will come by tomorrow to pick up my order.
Store has been having to be run by pretty much one person for the majority of the time since last thurs. Haven't had the ability to sort orders, call, and box up while still running the store with people that are in. That being said, aside from one straggler unit Had something like 20 orders just come in, been going , they are all in. through and sorting everything out. Those that need to be boxed are boxed and should be picked up tomorrow the rest, I've been calling throughout the day. Keep in mind, we're closed monday, they got here late friday when I was gone and Ryan was running the store by himself, all day saturday was either me or Ryan by ourselves and then yesterday with the alzheimers/demented/whatever lady shutting us down for most of the afternoon. Getting through everything as fast as I can but these showed up when we knew we were going to be short staffed.
Point Man 81
AG
Thank you for the very prompt response. I will be by tomorrow to pick up order #1547. I am working only 5 miles from your store.
RCR06
AG
This is why I couldn't be in retail for any length of time
Point Man 81
AG
We received the 403C yesterday. Thank you, Eye Guy, for all your help!
MROD92
Have all the red dots been shipped? I ordered two on the first round back in mid December but haven't received them yet? Just checking y'all may be still in the process of shipping.
Thanks
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
MROD92 said:

Have all the red dots been shipped? I ordered two on the first round back in mid December but haven't received them yet? Just checking y'all may be still in the process of shipping.
Thanks
I'll check first thing tomorrow. Email me order number:

owner@texianfirearms.com
MROD92
Appreciate it, email sent
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
MROD92 said:

Appreciate it, email sent
Replied and will update first thing when I get in tomorrow.
MattTheBrave
AG
TheEyeGuy said:

MROD92 said:

Thanks
I'll check first thing tomorrow. Email me order number:

owner@texianfirearms.com
EyeGuy -

I just sent you an email inquiry as well. Thanks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.