Outdoors
Sponsored by

FYI: Washington Co. Prescribed Fire Training 01/13/17

1,469 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Blue Bell Ag
Max06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ursusguy
AG
Went to grad school with Greg. He know a lot about fire ecology and quail management.
Bottlerocket
AG
any chance they'll interwebview this? or at least record it and then post it? my county doesn't do this sort of thing but i'd love to see this
RMC91
AG
Is this open to anyone or just residents of Washington County?
Max06
AG
Open to anyone as far as I know.
Max06
AG
I doubt it'll be recorded or webmast. Where are you located? I can do some digging to see if there's anything coming up closer to you.
Bottlerocket
AG
i'm in dallas county but my ranch is in hopkins county. i have a burn pile i need to burn, but it'll be my first, so something like this course would be helpful
RMC91
AG
Thanks Max
ursusguy
AG
I'm hunting with the Hopkins County biologist this weekend, I'll ask him. Historically, he just partnered up with me on landowner workshops, and I always included burning.

My replacement contacted me last week about the logistics of setting up a workshop. If I had to guess there will be landowner workshop in Dallas/Collin County in June-August.

You might contact the guys up in Fannin/Red River counties, they do a lot more burning than just south of there.
Blue Bell Ag
AG
Thanks Max, I've been looking for one of these classes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.