Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for a golden retriever puppy in Jan/Feb2017

2,421 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Duck Blind
Hincemm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My family of 5 (kid ages 5-13) are looking to get a golden retriever puppy early next year and wanted assistance on folks who know breeders better than me.

We have been down the road of shelter dogs and don't think we're adequately equipped for a rescue dog,

If anyone can assist, I'd appreciate it. I know there are lots of hot sports opinions on dogs, but I'd like to make this as non-adversarial as possible.

Thanks.
Duck Blind
AG
Tracey Garner in Edom, TX. She is all things Goldens and has raised them solely for 15+ years. We have two from her. Absolutely beautiful dogs. They are show quality as she competes across the US with her dogs. Going to run about $1200. Zero hip or eye problems. Solid, block headed Goldens. I'll shoot you her number. Just pm if interested.
Hincemm
AG
Can't pm. Will you send number to matthince at yahoo please?
Muzzleblast
Mary Tatum

Watermark Retrievers.

Aggie DVM.

AKC Performance Breeder of the Year.

Duck Blind
AG
Just sent 2 emails to you...
skuba
AG
I know this post is somewhat old, but I was hoping to talk to Jack Duke about Tracey Garner's goldens. We are planning to get a puppy from her in the very near future. I'm wondering if you got to meet the sire and dam, and if the conditions in her kennel are clean, etc. Thanks for your help.
Back2Back
AG
Skuba, My wife & I got a golden from Tracy last December. She just turned 5 months a couple days ago & she could not have turned out to be a better dog. Best decision we ever made was to use Tracy. Minds really well, potty and kennel trained real quickly, and loves the outdoors and to swim.

Her at 18 weeks

Her at around 10 weeks
Duck Blind
AG
Happy to help.

Have 2 Goldens from Tracy. She is an exceptional breeder..certainly not a puppy mill or anything else like that. She breeds show dogs. Treats them with love, respect and discipline. They live in her house until ready to leave with the new owners. They are her life. The dogs are simply beautiful, great companions, love to swim and would rather have love than food. She typically breeds the lighter colored Goldens. One of ours is 8.5 and the other is 1.5. Their names are Jack & Duke. If you visit her website, our oldest, Jack, is Houston's son. There are pics of him online.

We wouldn't get Goldens anywhere else.
skuba
AG
Thanks so much Back2Back and Jack Duke!! Gorgeous pics. Really appreciate this info! Can't wait to get our puppy from her
Duck Blind
AG
"

8,442 posts and this is my first picture!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.