Outdoors
Sponsored by

25% Magpul discount...

1,317 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Walter Kovacs
WATER TOWER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
botachtactical.com

coupon code: magpul

pretty solid deal for some ebr gear...
aggiesq
AG
that's a neat website, thanks for posting.

and for those of you with a fetish for flashlights go check out their clearance section. they also have deep discounts on a few of their knives.
tx4guns
AG
Thanks for posting. You're gonna cost me a bunch of money...
redeyefry
Beware of Botach. They do have good prices but never mark anything as out of stock. You place your order and you might get it right away or it might weeks or months later. I speak from experience.

Do a search on AR15.com or snipershide.com and you will find nothing but warnings about Botach.
WATER TOWER
It has been hit or miss for me with botach, I got an eotech xps2 for like $325 from them but it took about a month to get it... I also got some pmags for 10.99 or something and it didnt take any time at all

It is possible stuff is out of stock, but the prices are worth it to me

check out the package deals too, dont know if they are good deals but they have some good lookng ones

[This message has been edited by WATER TOWER (edited 2/16/2011 9:12p).]
TRIDENT
AG
Thanks! Just ordered a UBR stock and Enhanced Butt Pad. Saved me $68.00. No huge rush to get it, so this is a good deal for me.

[This message has been edited by TRIDENT (edited 2/16/2011 9:27p).]
tx4guns
AG
Ditto what TRIDENT said. I was going to order more, but I decided to use it on my RRA LPK and an extra bolt carrier assembly.
redeyefry
Good luck.

Walter Kovacs
AG
ordered some pmags for my first ebr build
Puryear Playboy
AG
I get their emails. Normally you have to hold your breath...and your nose when dealing with Botach.

I ordered two UBR's (black and FDE)...we will see what happens.
TeeShirt RedAss
Interesting products for sale there....

http://www.botachtactical.com/gogifeurde.html

tlepoC
AG
about to start my first build...

CTR stock and 10 pmags - just saved a decent chunk of money. Anything else magpul that I should go ahead and pick up at the beginning for a 25 percent discount?
Puryear Playboy
AG
Magpul stuff that works and that you may want to get: MIAD grip. Enhanced trigger guard. Back up sights.
Ron Mexico
AG
I use the ASAP sling attachment, i have liked it so far, a little noisy when no sling is attached but not terrible
AgeofEase08
AG
i just got too close to buying buis and rail covers, but backed out last second..i dont really need them. Want, yes, but dont need to hear "you need to quit buying gun stuff" from wifa anymore.
agrams
AG
Same with my AgofEase. Was about to buy 4 30 round mags and enhanced trigger guard...
WATER TOWER
I have the magpul buis - it works and is a lot cheaper than many units

I hope everything gets delivered on time, they used to have another company called botach defense with even deeper discounts for leo/ military... not timely but its hard to beat the price...
Walter Kovacs
AG
my mags have been shipped
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.