Fubo vs YouTube TV

740 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jason_InfinityRoofer
Retired Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Doing a trial on both platforms. Having a lot of buffering/freezing issues with Fubo. YouTube TV loads right up. Anyone else experience this? Would love to have Fubo for Astros.
Proposition Joe
Had Fubo for 6 months and gave it up because sports in high def looked like crap due to compression.

Been happy with YoutubeTV.
JSKolache
AG
Astros arent playing. Go with youtubetv for a few months. Fubo charges extra fee for regional sports.
LostInLA07
AG
I've never had issues with Fubo buffering. We use it during football season because of the 4 way split screen feature. Otherwise I prefer the YTTV interface.
boy09
AG
It may be an issue with whatever device you are using to stream. It's been about 2 years since i had Fubo, but when i tried to watch it on an Apple TV, it would buffer to the point that it was completely unusable. It would be completely fine on a Roku though.
Retired Principal
AG
boy09 said:

It may be an issue with whatever device you are using to stream. It's been about 2 years since i had Fubo, but when i tried to watch it on an Apple TV, it would buffer to the point that it was completely unusable. It would be completely fine on a Roku though.

And thank you very much. Works great now. Looking forward to Astros baseball.
RingOfive
AG
Proposition Joe said:

Had Fubo for 6 months and gave it up because sports in high def looked like crap due to compression.

Been happy with YoutubeTV.

This is exactly what happened with me. The picture quality of sports was crap on my brand new G1 LG OLED. But I wanted to watch the Astros so I went with DIRECTV Stream. It's been great.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
I have YouTube tv. We're trying it. Not sure on fubo buffering but yttv sucks when watching dvr shows from ABC. It displays at 720p unless you use the VOD option with commercials. Then it's 1080p. It's an impressive racket.

So far, there just isn't a quality replacement for dish network and I think dish knows that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.