Tunic

821 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HeavyMetalAg
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just found this game on Gamepass. Heavy Legend of Zelda vibes. Recommend so far!

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I would say I'm about 50% through this, and this game is perfect for anyone who loves the dungeon style games like Zelda, Ori, or Hollow Knight. Doesn't tell you anything when you start, the story is all inferred as you go along.
javajaws
AG
I tried to like it...but playing on a PC sucks. No mouse support and I can't stand controllers. So moving around having to push 2 buttons to walk straight is annoying. Looks pretty cool though.
HeavyMetalAg
AG
Finished this game last week. Awesome game. The tone shifts pretty hard later in the game. You can get the bad ending, or go into the heavy puzzle solving for the good ending. The tone shift has a GREAT moment that made my wife and I go "WTF?!"

I've been trying to dive deeper into the lore, but there seems to be a lot the developers have left intentionally open. Lots of little details that point to a deeper backstory, but not a lot of it confirmed. Even reading the fully translated instruction manual leads to more questions than answers!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.