Smart Home Automation/Cameras/AV/Networking Equipment

1,544 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by chrisag09
chrisag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
[Cross-post from Classifieds]

Selling a bunch of old gear that I either didn't use, or used lightly and have since upgraded. Open to any reasonable offers and will give you a better deal the more items you want. Unless stated NEW, the item is lightly used.

Email chrisaggie09 at gmail dot com, located in B/CS

***New items***
  • Pioneer VSX-94TXH 7.1-channel A/V Receiver - $130
  • Sony STR-DH830 7.1-channel A/V Receiver with 3D-capability - $130
  • Sony SS-CS8 Center Channel Speaker Great speaker but was too tall to fit in between mantle and TV - $70
  • Memorex WeatherMates WM-200 Indoor/Outdoor Speaker - Only selling as a pair, $35 for both
  • Canon PowerShot A2300 16.0 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom - with and 2 battery chargers - $40
  • ViewSonic VG2228WM-LED 22" 1080p Monitor - have a few minor dings but still fully functional and solid monitors all around - $35
  • 3M Under Desk Keyboard Tray - Standard keyboard platform KP100LE, adjustable keyboard tray AKT60LE - $70
  • Ergonomic Under-Desk Computer Keyboard Tray - $50

Smart Home Security
  • Zigbee Magnetic Door/Window Sensor - Qty 4
  • Zigbee 4-Button Key Fob - Can assign scenes to each button with any smart home hub (SmartThings, Hubitat, etc.)
  • Z-Wave Plus Motion Sensor with Magnetic Mount - Zooz ZSE18
  • Z-Wave Wireless Indoor Siren 85-Decibel - Utilitech
Smart Switches/Plugs
  • Z-Wave Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch GE ZW4201
  • Zigbee Smart Plug - 'Peanut' brand
  • WiFi DIY wireless smart switch - SONOFF Basic
Smart In-Wall Light Switches/Dimmers
  • Z-Wave Plus In-wall Smart Motion Dimmer - GE/Jasco ZW3008
  • Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Fan Control - GE/Jasco ZW4002
  • Z-Wave Relay Switch - GE/Jasco ZW4005 (Qty 2)
  • Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch ZW4005 (Qty 4)
  • Z-Wave Wall Dimmer Switch Nortek WD500Z-1
Cameras
  • Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision *painted brown*
  • Ubiquiti Unifi UVC-G3 - PoE Network Camera - Qty. 2 - Essentially opened the box, tested 1 of the cameras and never used it again. Nice cameras was gifted a few Ring cameras shortly after
  • Netgear Arlo Base Station VMB3000 with 3 Cameras, 3 mounts, 3 silicone protective sleeves, and 4 batteries
  • Logitech 1080p webcam
  • Canon VIXIA HF20 HD Dual Flash Memory w/32GB Internal Memory & 15x Optical Zoom
Networking Equipment
  • Netgear N300 Wireless Router
  • Netgear N300 EX2700 Wi-Fi range extender (Qty 2)
  • Netgear 5-port gigabit ethernet switch GS605V5 (missing power supply)
Smart Home Speakers
  • Google Home Mini - NEW in box
  • Amazon Alexa 1st Gen
  • Amazon Echo Buttons (Qty 2)

Other
  • AT&T (Cisco) MicroCell (DPH-154)
  • Canon VIXIA HF20 HD Dual Flash Memory w/32GB Internal Memory & 15x Optical Zoom
  • Dynex 2.4A USB Wall Outlet (2-Pack) - Qty. 4, NEW in box
  • Google Home Mini - NEW in box
  • HDMI Switch
  • Logitech 1080p webcam
  • OBi200 VoIP Telephone Adapter with 1-Phone Port & USB (without power cord) SOLD
  • Small monitor mount
  • Ubiquiti Unifi UVC-G3 - PoE Network Camera - Qty. 2 - Essentially opened the box, tested 1 of the cameras and never used it again. Nice cameras was gifted a few Ring cameras shortly after
Not Pictured - to be uploaded soon

• TI-83 Plus Calculator
  • ViewSonic monitors
  • Raspberry Pi microcomputers - multiple types SOLD

• Sweet Kitten Feet
    S
    What brands are we talking about for the zigbee and zwave sensors and switches. I'm definitely interested in those.
    PincheDriller
    AG
    I call 2nd on switches zigbee and zwave.
    chrisag09
    AG
    Added a bunch of the smarthome, z-wave, zigbee items with photo
    Sweet Kitten Feet
    S
    I'm interested in the Zooz motion sensor. And the Outdoor plug switch ZW4201

I'm interested in some of the GE Z-Wave Switches as well. But what is the difference between the ZW4005s? You have 2 listed as relay switches. I'm not familiar with that term. What's the difference between those and the normal smart switches?
    Tailgate88
    AG
    How much for the Arlo setup?
    chrisag09
    AG
    Re: the Z-Wave Relay Switches - you may also see these called "Add-On Switches", they are used for 3-way/4-way light configurations. These are not standalone devices, you use them in conjunction with other Z-Wave switches/dimmers. So if there are 2 light switches that control a staircase lights, you'd need to install a Relay Switch on one of the switches and a standard Z-Wave switch on the other....Not sure why the model numbers are the same.

Shoot me an email if you're interested in the motion sensors and plugs - chrisaggie09 at gmail dot com
    chrisag09
    AG
    Send me an email if you're still interested in the Arlo kit - chrisaggie09 at gmail dot com
    chrisag09
    AG
    Few more items added
    chrisag09
    AG
    New items added, with photos and prices
    chrisag09
    AG
    2 different A/V receivers added with prices - will make a deal if interested in both
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.