Hulu Live

809 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TMoney2007
ArmyAg2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have Hulu live? What do you think? How does it work for you?
JSKolache
AG
Did the trial 4 yrs ago, but ultimately stayed with DirectTV/ATT streaming back then. Progression was... Sling ... DTV streaming ... YoutubeTV ... Fubo. Currently on yr 2 of Fubo. Theres a little bit of variation in channels on streaming providers, but a wider variation in their user interfaces. I say try them all for a free week trial and the pick whichever interface you like best.
Madmarttigan
AG
Works fine, Disney plus bundle makes it cheaper than YTTV so it's what we use.
OasisMan
AG
I like it

Have also tried YTTV, sling, Direct
YouBet
AG
Generally considered to have the worst interface (relatively speaking) of the big TV streaming platforms. but I would just do a free trial with each of them.

They also have a large category of older shows you can tap into that YTTV and Fubo don't have. I think DTV has a catalog like Hulu does.
kyledr04
AG
I've had it a couple years. Yttb has a better interface but hulu has a lot of on demand content plus a good combo with disney and espn plus. Since they added unlimited dvr, I've been happy. Just wish it has bally sports.
TMoney2007
AG
I had it but I used to run into certain shows where I couldn't skip commercials even if it was on the DVR...

I'm not messing around with BS like that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.