Backrooms/Poolrooms - ???

848 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bregxit
abram97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What the heck is this internet sensation that millions of people are viewing?!? Kinda creepy/weird.

Also this AI drawing pictures of Loab and other things is INSANE. I think they have unlocked hell.

Look it up on the intertron.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bregxit
AG
Backrooms is some sensory game on Steam. Loab is a bunch of weird pics based on Ozzy Osbourne.
kb2001
AG
Backrooms was a weird thing on 4-chan years ago. Basically, somebody posted a little story where the idea is that we're living in a simulation, and sometimes you can glitch through walls and end up off the map, in the backrooms. It's gone on from there to people making videos and such, and there's also a game now
abram97
AG
Bregxit said:

Backrooms is some sensory game on Steam. Loab is a bunch of weird pics based on Ozzy Osbourne.

Are you sure about the Loab thing? I heard different.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bregxit
AG
abram97 said:

Bregxit said:

If you have seen them they plainly look based on Ozzy.
abram97
AG
Bregxit said:

abram97 said:

Bregxit said:

I have - I guess you could call that. Scary never the less. :0
Bregxit
AG
abram97 said:

Bregxit said:

abram97 said:

Bregxit said:

I have - I guess you could call that. Scary never the less. :0

They remind me of the artwork in the "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" books.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.