Help! gmail account suspended

909 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ftworthag02
ftworthag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wake up this morning and check my emails on my phone and it shows account error: gmail: details. I get to my my office and click on the tab for my gmail acct and it pulls up "Your organization's Google Workspace account has been suspended.
Please contact your Google Workspace Organization Administrator to re-activate your organization."
I have never seen Google Workspace before, don't know what it is.
I contact the marketing company that set up my website and email address and she says contact network solutions. I call network solutions and she says its not on our end, its google.
I then find a chat link for google workspace and the rep had me try a couple things and then he gives me a link to restart my account and they asked for the best way to contact me.

Anyone else experience this? Any advice? I own a landscape company and I know customers are trying to contact me but will have to either just call or text now.

LostInLA07
AG
Did you pay your G-Suite / Google Workspace bill? Maybe the card you have on file with Google expired?
ftworthag02
AG
all i've ever had was basic gmail acct. Never had gsuite or workspace....
kb2001
AG
Gmail is part of Workspace now, they rebranded things to Workspace. Open gmail, you'll notice the loading screen says Google Workspace.
taxpreparer
AG
Is this a fee @gmail.com account, or an @domainname gmail account?
ftworthag02
AG
@fivestarlandscapeco.com
LostInLA07
AG
Then someone has been paying for Google workspace and probably inadvertently stopped. Likely either you directly or through whoever you pay for your domain name.
FreeLunch
AG
Google used to offer free gmail for domains. Google for your Domain which then was rebranded as G Suite which then was rebranded as Google Workspace. They've been notifying customers for about 6 months letting them know if you don't pay, you will lose access to your email.

You need to talk with Google Support in the Google Workspace group. Pay a monthly bill for your email and you're back in. Whoever setup your email in the first place should have received emails from Google. They never told you about it.
taxpreparer
AG
That is what I think, also.
ftworthag02
AG
ahh! so just go to google support and ask them how to access the account and pay?
ftworthag02
AG
The only issue is that I'm not the admin. So the marketing company that created our website and setup the email is trying to hunt down the admin info
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.