God of War - Ragnarok - 11/9/22

4,388 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prime0882
bbattbq01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beat it tonight finally.

I never had issues with Kratos stunning monsters, but I put stun tokens on most of my skills I think. I think one of my amulet set perks was stun related too.

Once you get to a certain place that has all the upgrade materials you need to level up your equipment to max kratos just wrecks. Love the fluidity of switching between the weapons.

Won't say any more until the game has been out a while longer, don't want to spoil anything.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Just finished getting the platinum. This was hands down one of my favorite games I've played.

The story was great, the characters are awesome, the gameplay and combat is fun, the music really hits at the right times, just an awesome game. Highly recommend.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Beat it over the weekend. Am I the only one who has zero desire to play and complete side missions after the main storyline is completed? Either way, best game I've played all year.
Prime0882
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Beat it over the weekend. Am I the only one who has zero desire to play and complete side missions after the main storyline is completed? Either way, best game I've played all year.

So, one of the final side missions I would argue is the true "end" of the game. The one you get and the screen goes to black, and the credits actually roll.

After I did that I was pretty close to the platinum, so I just put the difficulty onto Story mode, hacked away at the optional bosses real quick to get the trophy, and called it a day. It sucks that you get all this gear from the optional bosses and it felt pretty pointless since there's nothing to do after. Doubt I'll play a New Game+ for this one, but it was an amazing game.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.