Online document creation help

494 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DAM
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to bring my firm into the new era of online usefulness. Here the process I am trying to create but don't know what type of pro to seek out to help.

1) We have two departments - Advisors and Operations
2) The advisors will meet with clients 3-4 times per year. One time is an annual review and the other 2-3 times are check-in / quick updates. We have two separate forms for each type of call.
3) Each client typically has 3-5 different accounts with account numbers, goals, and portfolio models. We would want the ability to update goals, models, add commentary and keep the account number constant.
4) We need to include a task section and notes section to assign tasks to the operations staff and then input any notes from our appointment that we would want to see at the next review.
5) Once the Advisor completes the meeting, I would want it to go to an operations staff member who would have to check off several boxes that they reviewed sections of the form and completed the tasks.

That's it in a nutshell. Are there folks that do this or this easily done online? We use Salesforce as our main DB and wonder if they have something like this we can use.

TIA for any help.
DAM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You can do this in SFDC and since you already live there this makes the most sense. There are tons of consulting firms that specialize in this.

dam
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.