Best phone company to transfer to?

1,320 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bco2003
zooguy96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We use Cricket right now. Usually buy phones off contract. Want to both get pro-maxes.

Which company is giving the best deals right now for trade-ins off the top of your head? We have an IPhone 11 and an XS Max.
ForeverAg
AG
I believe Verizon is $500?
kapon
AG
Before you move, find out which provider has the best service in your area.
GIG 'EM!
Spyderman
AG
Red Pocket GSMT (T-Mobile) prepaid plan. 100min/1000txt/200MB data. 2.50/mo
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
bco2003
AG
I can get you a 20% off T-Mobile Magenta, Magenta Max, or Essentials plans for the life of the plan.

Let me know if you're interested.

This is for new subscribers only, in case anybody else is interested.
Bradley.Kohr.II
AG
I'm sure other fellows have good ideas. I prepay my AT&T service, a year at a time. Works out to $300 for the year, with 8gb per month. The only service issue I have, is that only 5 g works in Miami Beach, and service is a bit poor at the Tabak Haus in Fredericksburg - also, poor on Bee Cave Parkway in N Austin

Honestly, it seems like whether it's Verizon or Att, in a city, you either need 5G or WiFi.
PooDoo
AG
bco2003 said:

I can get you a 20% off T-Mobile Magenta, Magenta Max, or Essentials plans for the life of the plan.

If it's better than the 1st responders discount I'd be interested.
agracer
AG
T mobile and ATT are offering pretty big credits towards purchase of new iPhones. You have to stay on contract to keep the monthly discount for 24 months (or something like that) and can't purchase outright.

So say you get $500 back for trade in and the new phone is $800. You pay ($800/24) $33.33 - ($500/25) $20.83 = $12.50/mo for the phone (that's just an example, check the website for actual costs/trade in.

If you leave early, you have to pay the balance of $33.33 x months left in deal to own the phone.
zooguy96
bco2003 said:

Yes, I would be interested in that. I'll pm you.
Dr. Nefario
Each of your current phones can be traded in for $800 off any iPhone 13 model at AT&T right now. The catch is you get the $800 as monthly bill credits over 36 months.
bco2003
AG
Replied to your PM with the code.
bco2003
AG
PM or email me at bco03@yahoo.com and I'll share a code.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.