Metroid Dread

5,974 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Quad Dog
XXXVII
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Y'all are fast at this game lol. I think I've put in 15 hours on normal mode, and I'm only at the Escue boss fight.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
XXXVII
Maybe its just me, but it seems like there are way too many boss fights in this game. I liked Super Metroid more because the boss fights were fewer and more spread out. It seems like every 30 minutes I'm fighting a new boss. How many damn chozo enemies are there?
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
rbcs_2
AG
Quote:

I liked Super Metroid more...
I haven't even played Metroid Dread and can tell you that I like Super Metroid more.
XXXVII
Just beat Z-57! Holy S, I thought that was going to be the end of this game for me.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My favorite boss.
Super Aggie 64
AG
The Fife said:

CDowsk09 said:

No trophies or achievements, but you do unlock artwork.
Are we about to get confirmation of the legendary boob pic from original Metroid?

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sold 854k copies in October in the US, making it the best launch month of any Metroid game, outselling Prime by nearly 2x. (And that's without digital sales.)

Great sign for the future of the franchise. And I bet Prime 4 will do even better.
Zombie
rangerdanger said:

That dude Metroid is my favorite Nintendo character. He probably taught Master Chief everything he knows.

Seriously though, game looks fun.
She......Samus is a woman

But I am guessing your post is in jest
Quad Dog
AG
I'm almost done with my Hard playthrough and then they announce an update!
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/02/metroid-dread-is-getting-free-updates-and-the-first-arrives-today

Available now: Rookie mode that is easier. Dread mode where one hit will kill you.

Coming April: Boss Rush mode

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.