Converting Pandora Playlists to Spotify

916 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Star Wars Memes Only
Star Wars Memes Only
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello,

I've been a long time Pandora Premium member, but due to some technical issues I've had with it lately, I've decided to switch over to Spotify. I've created a lot of playlists on Pandora, and would like to convert them to Spotify playlists. Is there an easy way to do this without having to go through and do it manually?

I'm hoping to do this without having to download anything, and if I have to provide my password to a service I'd like to know if anyone has tried it before and what their experience with it was like.
lb3
AG
A quick DDG search shows several apps or online websites that do this. I haven't used either service in several years but I doubt you will find an export function on any streaming service since it would make dropping their service easier.
NewOldAg
AG
There is not an integrated function for converting your playlists. Companies don't like making it easy for you to move to a competitor.

It will be cheaper and safer to do it manually.
Star Wars Memes Only
I've seen a few web applications that claim to do this, but they are either asking for my Pandora password or they are asking me to download the software. Since the playlists seem to be publicly accessible, I'm not sure why I need to do any of that. I'm a bit reluctant to trust those sites as I haven't heard much about them. I guess I was hoping to find some open source script that someone had written. Surely this is something people have done in the past.

Otherwise I suppose I could just write it. Why spend 2 hours manually transferring the songs when I could spend 5 hours writing a script.
Cromagnum
AG
I just manually did it. It doesn't take that long unless you have tons of different playlists.
Star Wars Memes Only
I have several different playlists with multiple playlists having hundreds of songs, so I suppose I was just searching for an alternative solution. But yes, I can always do it manually.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.