Battlefield 2042 (BF6)

22,631 Views | 361 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by htownag10
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think this is the first game I've ever seen on Steam that had "Mostly Negative" reviews.
Cromagnum
AG
Last good battlefield games were BF3 and BF4.
degreedy
AG
BF4 was my jam. Who knows how many hours I killed playing that game.

Just remaster that game and I'm set.
cmk10
AG
i saw a side by side video on Reddit comparing maps from the previous game to this one and the level of detail on previous maps just blew 2042s out of the water...
Agmaniacmike12
The issues were obvious in beta. I'll buy when it inevitably hits $30 by New Years. Need 64/32 player conquest modes for next gen.
whiteman
Dropped BF altogether after one of the BF V updates, probably one that introduced the suicide stick mines. BF4 near the end was okay but BF1 and BFV just took everything down the crapper, far enough i didn't see any reason to believe they could produce anything close to BFBC2 or BF3. Glad I just sat by and watched instead of getting suckered back in.

Made my home with Hell Let Loose on the PC, much slower pace but so much more enjoyable for me.
MaroonStain
AG
1.06 update

Many, many "fixes"...
jeffk
AG
MS denied my request for a refund.
MaroonStain
AG
jeffk said:

MS denied my request for a refund.

Probably because they were flooded by refund requests and had to stop hemo'ing cash.
jeffk
AG
Yeah, and it's been over their 14 day line in the sand, so they get to rubber stamp denials "because policy."

Whatever. It's my fault for being optimistic despite having truckloads of evidence to the contrary.
MaroonStain
AG
Is this the worst AAA FPS release of all time?

I have played A LOT and do not see how it can be improved enough.

Today's issues are AA not consistently locking on to choppers and hip fire glitch after spawning into a vehicle.

What have the devs been doing for 3 years? 128 player map, "new maps", texturing, Portal and making costumes?
htownag10
AG
Is anyone playing on PC with this?

I'm debating if I need DLSS on or not. Trying to get some pros and cons

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3060
16gb ram

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.