Horizon: Forbidden West Is Still Releasing For PS5 And PS4 In 2021

861 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by wangus12
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So glad to hear this.

I am really getting tired of every company in the world using the Covid excuse to delay, raise prices, etc.

Yes, I know. First world problems. :-)

Don't Worry, Horizon: Forbidden West Is Still Releasing For PS5 And PS4 In 2021

In an interview with Wired, Sony reiterates that Horizon: Forbidden West will release for PS5 and PS4 in 2021, despite us not hearing about the game for almost a year now.

In the article Wired highlight that "Later this year, Guerrilla Games will release Horizon Forbidden West, a sequel to its massive 2017 hit Horizon Zero Dawn." On top of confirming the game is still set for this year, the game's DualSense use was detailed briefly with the Guerrilla's Angie Smets saying that when Aloy dives into some long grass for stealth "you can feel those long grass leaves".

Sony is expected to hold a Summer event later this year showcasing its upcoming lineup and we expect Horizon: Forbidden West to be a central part of that show. Guerrilla Games recently opened a new studio, which they showcased, although COVID-19 has meant they are still mostly working from home.

Fenrir
I think I'll hold off until PS5s are available...in 2023.
Max Power
AG
Less than a month away. I have mine preordered on PS4 since I never got a PS5.

wangus12
AG
Fenrir said:

I think I'll hold off until PS5s are available...in 2023.
Optimistic aren't you. I keep telling myself I'm gonna get a next gen console, but I'm probably holding off until Starfield releases now which I fully expect Bethesda to push back. No way does it come out in 2022.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.