WTB MTG Cards

582 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Dr. Horrible
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A few friends have started trying to get me into playing MTG with them and I'd like to buy some cards to get started. I'd prefer to buy bulk used cards and make sure I enjoy playing before I sink any real money into it.

If anyone has old sets lying around that they don't see themselves using again, let me know and maybe we can swing a deal. I'd probably be interested in deck boxes, sleeves, mats, etc. as well. Thanks!!
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
javajaws
AG
Ever since my wife threw out my MTG cards I hate seeing anything MTG related.

Anybody want to take a guess at what 50 revised edition dual lands are worth? Yes, I know the answer - no need to tell me.
Rossticus
javajaws said:

Ever since my wife threw out my MTG cards I hate seeing anything MTG related.

Anybody want to take a guess at what 50 revised edition dual lands are worth? Yes, I know the answer - no need to tell me.

Ouch
Admittedly, there's a risk in any course we follow, but every lesson of history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face, that their policy of accommodation is appeasement, and it gives no choice between peace and war, only between fight or surrender. If we continue to back and retreat, eventually we have to face the final demand, the ultimatum.
Dr. Horrible
How much?
I still have a pile of those
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.