Home audio question

1,102 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Reload8098
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have two really nice floor speakers. I want to use them with my ps5, and don't need to add any other speakers. What's the easiest way to do this? All the receivers I see are 5+ channels, and I only need two. Thanks in advance for the help.
Wildmen03
AG
The easiest thing to do is get a receiver that passes audio and video. PS into the receiver, then receiver to your TV. Even though most are 5.1, 5.2, 7.1 etc.they'll all do simple 2 channel stereo.

Most, if not all 2 channel only receivers won't pass video.

I have this one running my Xbox and various other devices.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078WG7HZY/
aggiebq03+
Can probably hook the PS5 to TV and then use whatever audio out line you have from your TV, most likely fiber optic, to a simple 2 channel amp with enough wattage to run your speakers. But truth is it may be just as cheap to buy a low end 5.1 receiver.
ChoppinDs40
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

I have two really nice floor speakers. I want to use them with my ps5, and don't need to add any other speakers. What's the easiest way to do this? All the receivers I see are 5+ channels, and I only need two. Thanks in advance for the help.
I have an Onkyo 5.1 receiver I'm looking to offload. It'll do everything you need.

I'm also willing to part ways with the speakers (need a subwoofer and center channel + surround?)

Make me an offer and we can do a deal.

here it is..

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/onkyo-575w-5-1-ch-3d-smart-home-theater-system-black/9963248.p?skuId=9963248
Reload8098
AG
Hey SquirrellyDan,

Will you please contact me at herrickmburgess@gmail.com? I need help registering the boat I purchased from your parents as we just moved back to Texas and the movers lost our papers.

Thanks,

Mark
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.