Astrophysics?

845 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by akaggie05
Zombie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wild shot here, but are there by chance any astrophysicists on here? Or does anyone know of a forum or chat type place where I could ask one very specific questions?
permabull
AG
I'd try emailing a random professor or author who specializes in that. I have often emailed authors of technical books when I had a question and I think I have gotten replies nearly 100% of the time, once they even called me up to answer.
Philip J Fry
AG
I find the topic interesting. Should just ask away
kb2001
AG
Just ask here, some folks might know, and there are plenty who wold be interested.
Al Bula
AG
I've read enough Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku to know a thing or two.
UmustBKidding
becky Smethurst or Bryan May are options
tk for tu juan
I've played Kerbal Space Program a few times, ask away
akaggie05
AG
hypeiv said:

I'd try emailing a random professor or author who specializes in that. I have often emailed authors of technical books when I had a question and I think I have gotten replies nearly 100% of the time, once they even called me up to answer.

This. One time I had a few questions for a very well known researcher in the Alzheimer's space after reading his book. Shot him an email and the next day his admin emailed me asking if I'd like to schedule a 1 hour telephone meeting to discuss my questions. It was awesome!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.