Google thinks I'm a robot @#%*

1,547 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WoMD
ItsA&InotA&M
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When using my iPhone XR...

More often than not, when accessing Google or a u-tube video, I'm having to go thru the "I'm not a robot" bulls$$$.

What's causing this and how do I get back to normal?

If an app is the cause , how do find the app that's creating the issue?

Thanks in advance.

C@LAg
Clap your hands and wish upon a star.

You might become a real boy.
Star Wars Memes Only
GREETINGS FELLOW TOTALLY CARBON-BASED LIFE FORM, WHAT SUBROUTINES WILL YOU BE EXECUTING TODAY?
MGS
It's because your phone/browser has blocked trackers and Google is punishing you because it can't monitor you across the internet.
txyaloo
AG
MGS said:

It's because your phone/browser has blocked trackers and Google is punishing you because it can't monitor you across the internet.
I have my ads/trackers blocked and only get the captcha when using certain VPN servers. Fairly certain it's tied to IP addresses Google detects sending spam, etc.
MGS
https://www.fastcompany.com/90369697/googles-new-recaptcha-has-a-dark-side
BCG Disciple
AG
I get this all the time when I'm using IPVanish VPN.
G Martin 87
AG
I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to put on 60x reading glasses to spot the phantom bus 5 blocks away in the picture.
Star Wars Memes Only
OP, probably:

YouBet
AG
Delete Google. They are evil.

Problem solved
ItsA&InotA&M
dargscisyhp said:

OP, probably:

I'm here live. I'm not a robot cat!!
unmade bed
G Martin 87 said:

I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't have to put on 60x reading glasses to spot the phantom bus 5 blocks away in the picture.

I argue with it all the time on the traffic lights question. I consider traffic light to include the light part and the pole, but it suspects I am a robot everytime
WoMD
txyaloo said:

MGS said:

I have my ads/trackers blocked and only get the captcha when using certain VPN servers. Fairly certain it's tied to IP addresses Google detects sending spam, etc.

This. My vpn has set off this issue on occasion. It's also blocked my ability to send gmail emails at times through the mail app on my iPad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.