Anybody still playing their Switch?

1,562 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasTeleAg
easttexasaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I find myself playing my Switch more than any other consoles. During the snow last week I started Zelda: Breath of the Wild over and I'd forgotten how fun that game was. I also finally finished Mario Odyssey and that is the best Mario game I've ever played.

What games are you playing?
Jackal99
AG
My son got Luigi's Mansion 3 for Christmas, and Yoshi's Crafted World for his birthday. I've admittedly played the hell out of those. He finished LM3 before I did, but I'm further along in YCW.
AgSportsFan89
AG
I actually played a whole bunch last week during the power outages. Finished Mario galaxy on 3d all stars. Not so much with the power.
Jackal99
AG
How are the other games on 3D All Stars? I've heard mixed reviews.
I Like Mike
AG
I've been playing ACIV and Skyrim lately.
double aught
AG
Our household loves the Switch. It was a lifesaver when the power was out last week. Kept my daughter entertained for a while. She loves the Mario games. I've been playing the original Legend of Zelda.
Silky Johnston
I honestly cannot remember the last time I played my Switch. Not sure why, but there are very few games currently offered that can hold my attention.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Jackal99 said:

I started with Galaxy first, since I never played that one (using the touch screen as opposed to a wii-mote wand for some sections was a bit obnoxious). I still have to go back and play Sunshine and 64.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Im still playing BOTW after a playthrough, going through master mode now. Downloaded Hades and Among Us a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. I know those arent exclusive. Apex Legends is supposed to come out in two weeks if you havent played it, but I have it on PC.

I play switch more than I play my Xbox One.

My son and I are waiting on Super Smash Bros to be delivered later this week.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
WGann3
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Im still playing BOTW after a playthrough, going through master mode now. Downloaded Hades and Among Us a few weeks ago. Pretty fun. I know those arent exclusive. Apex Legends is supposed to come out in two weeks if you havent played it, but I have it on PC.

I play switch more than I play my Xbox One.

My son and I are waiting on Super Smash Bros to be delivered later this week.
Just lurking in the nerdery forums, I don't even have a Switch but Hades is incredible. Playing it on PC with a controller and it's one of the most fun, unique experiences I've ever had. Not normally a huge roguelike/roguelite fan but this game is special. The writing and voice acting is maybe my favorite in any game ever.
Predmid
AG
Been having a lot of fun with Fenyx Rising on switch.

It's a little on the nose clone of Breath of the Wild, but still really fun.

Also, the new Stardew valley update came to the switch a couple weeks ago. May do another playthrough of that.
planoaggie123
AG
Been playing my kids occassionally but what is amazing is how terrible i am at video games after taking a 12+ year break from them. My coordination is terrible....
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
I got it when it first came out. After I beat BOTW, got rid of it. Liked most of the games, but I could not stand how small the controllers were.
The Fife
I play it less because games are more expensive than they are for the xbox one and ps4. I get charging $50-60 right after it comes out but not 3 years later. Used prices aren't great either.
Goldie Wilson
Anybody looking to sell their Switch?
kyledr04
AG
We love ours. Lately we've been playing mario maker a lot. Building levels in fun
DallasTeleAg
Goldie Wilson said:

Anybody looking to sell their Switch?
It would surprise me, if so. The Switch is such a great system.

I am really hoping they do a remake of Majora's Mask, this year, for Switch. My second favorite Zelda game, behind BotW.
Pepper Brooks
AG
I almost bought one but was disappointed when I read the WII sports equivalent sucked. Is that true?

Having something like that to play with my daughter is the biggest draw for us.
“There is no red.
There is no blue.
There is the state.
And there is you.”

“As government expands, Liberty contracts” - R. Reagan
CubbieAggie
AG
AgSportsFan89 said:

Jackal99 said:

I started with Galaxy first, since I never played that one (using the touch screen as opposed to a wii-mote wand for some sections was a bit obnoxious). I still have to go back and play Sunshine and 64.

I started playing through Mario 64 a few days ago. Don't expect a revamped game. It's basically a port with the same cruddy camera and frustrating controls. That said, I'm still having a blast with it. I've also never played sunshine and played through galaxy once on someone else's Wii, so the all stars package was worth it to have all 3 on one platform.
ExPLK
AG
I was late to the Switch party. Just got one for Christmas, along with Mario Maker which is a fun game. I got stuck on Mario 35 for a few days until I finally won first place. Then it lost its appeal.

Got BOTW this week but haven't fired it up yet. Super excited, based on how awesome everyone said it is.
DallasTeleAg
It can't be oversold. BotW is fantastic and is such a relaxing game to play.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.