***** Pokemon Snap *****

1,928 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HortAg09
TheBruceWayne
How long do you want to ignore this user?

who else played this as a kid growing up?
Mucho austin
AG
I did. I don't care for any Pokmon games past or present except for Snap.
TheBruceWayne
i remember renting it from blockbuster
TheBruceWayne
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/01/random_introducing_fluffruit_the_tasty_fruit_found_in_pokemons_lental_region_thats_totally_not_an_apple
FatZilla
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

i remember renting it from blockbuster

Same and Hey You, Pikachu. Sure my parents loved me yelling into the controller mic add-on trying to get that damn rat to respond.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!
Chase McGuire
Pokemon Snap was great. Great memories playing with my dad when I was little. Hope the new one lives up to it.
TheBruceWayne
The visuals look great. I'm wondering if they are going to release a steel case Pokmon snap
TheBruceWayne
New Info

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/02/famitsu_coverage_of_new_pokemon_snap_includes_new_snaps_more_pokemon
TheBruceWayne
TheBruceWayne
HortAg09
AG
Has anyone picked this up yet? If so, what areyour first impressions? I'm thinking about grabbing it this weekend.
Pman17
AG
HortAg09 said:

Has anyone picked this up yet? If so, what areyour first impressions? I'm thinking about grabbing it this weekend.
Barely played it because my fiance is addicted to it. First impressions, I love it and it's a hard game! Of course it has way more content than the original. Seems to not be your typical animatronic show with different things happening when you go back into the same level.
HortAg09
AG
Pman17 said:

HortAg09 said:

Barely played it because my fiance is addicted to it. First impressions, I love it and it's a hard game! Of course it has way more content than the original. Seems to not be your typical animatronic show with different things happening when you go back into the same level.

That's good to hear! Do you think a 3 year old would enjoy watching it? She loves watching us play Animal Crossing. It seems like it would be a good one for her to enjoy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.