Universal TV Remote

562 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CAR96
CAR96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I have two Logitech Harmony Remotes. My main living room is the Ultimate Home with hub and the secondary bedroom is the Ultimate (same as above but w/o hub).

The main living room Ultimate Home w/ Hub is glitching where when it switches from one activity to another it has to 'reboot' itself which takes about 30-45 seconds, then works fine once it is in the new activity.

Questions is two fold:
1. Is it fixable? I have called them and investigated online with no luck.
2. If I buy another remote (logitech) based, will if work with the existing hub? (so I don't have to buy another hub).
degreedy
AG
This forum has an uncanny fascination with the logitech hub... I've had nothing but issues and my wife continues to get madder and madder when she can't figure out how to work it.

I wish you luck on your issue. I wish there were other reliable alternatives but that doesn't seem to be the case.
CAR96
AG
Well, it has been good for me as it is about 7-8 years old, or more.
TMoney2007
AG
CAR96 said:

So I have two Logitech Harmony Remotes. My main living room is the Ultimate Home with hub and the secondary bedroom is the Ultimate (same as above but w/o hub).

The main living room Ultimate Home w/ Hub is glitching where when it switches from one activity to another it has to 'reboot' itself which takes about 30-45 seconds, then works fine once it is in the new activity.

Questions is two fold:
1. Is it fixable? I have called them and investigated online with no luck.
2. If I buy another remote (logitech) based, will if work with the existing hub? (so I don't have to buy another hub).
You can pair a new harmony hub compatible remote with your old hub, or you can use the myharmony desktop software and copy the activities from your old hub to the new one that came with the new remote.

I assume it is the remote that's glitching, not the hub?
CAR96
AG
Yes, it's the remote. Any recommendations!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.