Rocket league?

743 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Teacher_Ag
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WTF just happened?

A bunch of stuff I earned from the past was literally yanked away from me. I don't get it.
third
AG
There was an update today in preparation for free to play. You should not have lost anything. Doesn't look like I lost anything.
BusterAg
AG
How weird.

Looking again, all of my stuff is back, but all of my pre-set cars are messed up, with very basic models and upgrades. Before, when I tried to fix them, all of the options to fix them back to normal were not there.

I guess I just logged in too soon after the update as they were switching things over.

Psyonic still rules. Not mad anymore. Just a little garage clean-up to do.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
third
AG
Looks like there were some connection issues going on so that is probably why that happened. I did have some of my cars messed up too. Seemed like mostly they just had the default boost.
Prophet00
AG
Everything is now linked to your Epic Games account, which screwed up some of the initial transition.

Good thing is that now you can link several platforms to your single Epic account, so that items can be shared.

I had a ton of hours on PS4 before switching to PC, and had to essentially abandon my inventory. Got it all back now.
aggiebq03+
third said:

Looks like there were some connection issues going on so that is probably why that happened. I did have some of my cars messed up too. Seemed like mostly they just had the default boost.

I never have any idea what boost is really equipped thanks to BakkesMod. Alphaboost for life.
third
AG
I do that too but was trying the new boosts so I noticed it was not my normal boost.
Pman17
AG
wait, ***** I picked the wrong primary account. Does items merge from different platforms?

Update: nevermind, all my stuff is here. The car presets are messed up.
Teacher_Ag
AG
I'm a recent RL player on PS5. I'd somehow avoided it all these years and damn is fun and addicting. I'm still fairly terrible but have occasional moments of glory. Is there an Aggie group or anything?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.