NCAA Football Custom Sounds/Music

1,353 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been a while since I played NCAA Football and have just recently started playing NCAA 14. I vaguely remember being able to add custom music and sounds to home games for Touchdowns, First Downs, defense taking the field, etc...

I can't remember if it was for the PS2 or if it can be done in NCAA 14. Any of you guys have suggestions? I think I still have the A&M music files I created over 10 years ago.
"Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal, nor do they tolerate those who do!" - Aggie Code of Honor
jsb529
AG
I don't think it could be done in PS2. On PS3, you have to put mp3 files on a USB drive, copy them to the PS3 hard drive, and then you can add them in game in the settings menu.
AG
jsb529 said:

I don't think it could be done in PS2. On PS3, you have to put mp3 files on a USB drive, copy them to the PS3 hard drive, and then you can add them in game in the settings menu.

Thanks! I found my old Kyle Field files if anyone wants them, I can upload them to a file host as a package. Just let me know.
"Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal, nor do they tolerate those who do!" - Aggie Code of Honor
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.