Mount & Blade: Bannerlord

953 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DallasTeleAg
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy crap this game is amazing
Fleff
AG
I want to play this so bad. Trying to play Warband to hold me over but it is so dated. My computer just can't run it and I can't justify buying a new computer at this point in time.
AgSportsFan89
AG
I have been playing it a ton. Its terrific. I haven't upgraded my pc in a while, so it definitely struggles at times. Especially during assaults. But other than that, its manageable
Eliminatus
AG
It was worth the 8 year wait.
zooguy96
I just fixed my old desktop. Looks like after I upgrade the ram and switch to a ssd, I should be golden.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Eliminatus
AG
Last patch broke my saves and got a random bug I can't fix where my character is invisible on screen. Can't fight if you can't see what way you are facing!

I think I am going to sit on the sidelines a bit and wait for some more patches and hotfixes to hit. Broken saves is nothing new really really updating but at the rate they are doing it, gonna hold off for now. It IS still in beta. Sorry, "Early Access".

Still highly recommend.
Fleff
AG
yeah you need to backup your saves.
DallasTeleAg
Wanted to revive this thread.

Has anyone played recently? How have the patches changed it/improved it? I played for about a month and thought the game was amazing, but had many bugs and obviously still being developed.

My gaming laptop no longer powered on, so sending to MSI for RMA. Once I get it back, would love to jump into this while I wait for Cyberpunk.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.