Fake video? - looking from Earth to the Moon

1,211 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Not a Bot
LoudestWHOOP!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

It is interesting, but ... is it real?
tamusc
AG
Totally CG. Very good CG, but CG. There's some pretty decent breakdowns in the Twitter thread.
hph6203
AG
Simultaneously looks like it was filmed on a potato and has high detail view of craters. Seems plausible.
labmansid
YouBet
AG
Looks like the moon has lice.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Hulla Baller
AG
Honestly, I wish we would have a first contact at this point. Wouldn't that just be comical with everything that is going on?
YouBet
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Honestly, I wish we would have a first contact at this point. Wouldn't that just be comical with everything that is going on?

Our luck it would be benevolent aliens showing up to bring us into the greater universe by giving us technology that will pretty much solve all of our problems.

And then....."Wait.....it seems as if they are undergoing some kind of pandemic? Ah sh^t. It's coronavirus. Hey guys? Never mind. They have corona. Let's turn around. We'll check back in a million years."
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Warp Drive....bring that &%^&!!!!!!!
labmansid
Hulla Baller said:

You think it's hard finding toilet paper now.......
taxpreparer
AG
Obviously, it is Nazis!

[url=https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/]Iron Sky[/url]
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Not a Bot
AG
YouBet said:

Hulla Baller said:

Our luck it would be benevolent aliens showing up to bring us into the greater universe by giving us technology that will pretty much solve all of our problems.

And then....."Wait.....it seems as if they are undergoing some kind of pandemic? Ah sh^t. It's coronavirus. Hey guys? Never mind. They have corona. Let's turn around. We'll check back in a million years."

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.