Any iOS and Android coders out there?

782 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rynning
rynning
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm trying out FreeLancer.com for the first time. Kind of cool that it lets you set up "contests" with a prize and let coders, designers, etc. work for it. They can ask questions, and you can comment and rate their submissions over the duration of the contest.

I have to award the prize to somebody. Not sure if I'll get exactly what I want, but hopefully it will be close enough to save me some time over doing it by myself. I've already rejected some weird submissions...

https://www.freelancer.com/contest/iOS-and-Android-Countdown-Widget-1734050

Feel free to enter!
rynning
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well there was only one serious entry, but the coder (from Bangladesh) was pretty good and worked hard to give me what I asked for with several iterations of both iOS and Android versions. He's delivered the code, now there's a 2-week period for me to review and confirm. I think I got a lot for $200 and will probably add a nice tip if I have the opportunity. Maybe I got lucky, but I'd recommend it as long as you're very specific with requirements.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.