Apple iTunes gift cards

577 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rilloaggie
Teacher_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posted this over on classifieds as well but I figured I'd try here as well. Unfortunately I fell prey to a scam (thought my boss wanted me to pick these up and realized too late it was a fake email) and bought a few Apple ITunes gift cards that I don't have a use for. The cards are legit and I can vouch for them, I just don't need them. I have 4 $100 ones I'll let go for $80 a piece. If you're interested shoot an email to gregeasley84 at gmail dot com

Any advice on selling these aside from trying on here?

boboguitar
AG
If it makes you feel better, my company caught on early on that scam and trolled the **** out of some dude for a good 6 hours.
boboguitar
AG
There are websites you can sell them on. Won't make up all of your money but at least some.
Teacher_Ag
AG
I'm still so pissed at myself for falling for that. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm too smart to have fallen for that one. Good lord.
Bregxit
AG
Email sent
Teacher_Ag
AG
Actually just sold em a little bit ago. Thanks though!
rilloaggie
AG
Teacher_Ag said:

I'm still so pissed at myself for falling for that. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm too smart to have fallen for that one. Good lord.

Don't beat yourself up! I got sent the same type of email one time and was nearly convinced. It didn't help that the boss I had at the time was just the type of narcissistic turd that would email and expect me to drop everything to run a dumb personal errand like that. Glad I'm out of that company!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.