Need some music help - ok boomer edition

1,036 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 91_Aggie
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got an old iPhone 5 I've been holding on to because it has a ton of old, rare music on it. The computer i Had all this stuff on is long gone and I don't used iTunes anymore.

Is there a way to get into the files on the phone or a way to get that music off an old phone and on my current pc?
91_Aggie
AG
Rare music that is not on youtube??!?

Hook it up to a computer through USB port and search the drive.
Al Bula
AG
Seriously get someone who knows about iCloud, google drive or OneDrive to help you put transfer copies of the music files from your phone to a cloud service.

Then you can access them from anywhere as long as you skill yourself up on how to access media from those services.

It is not tough and you could definitely find a family member or friend to help.
NavyAg22
Transfering music from Itunes isnt as simple as uploading it. Each file is labeled as DSK9, DNKS, and so forth. I only Itunes will recognize that specific naming convention and rename it correctly ones its imported. You need to log into Itunes on a new PC and back it up to another computer, or plug a USB into the phone and into a desktop, and you should be able to navigate to the Itunes Music folder. Copy and paste the contents and back it up. Import those music files into Itunes again. The version of your operating system will depend on how thats done.
Satellite of Love
Please don't ever use that phrase again. It is stupid and not funny.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
cav14
Satellite of Love said:

Ok Boomer
Vernada
AG
Satellite of Love said:

What's stupid is my 14 year old nephew thinking "OK BOOMER" is what you say to anyone older than you.

Kid had NFing clue what it meant.
HossAg
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Found the boomer
Redstone
AG
Boomer years are 1944 to 1964, or possibly as late as 1968.

The phrase should be directed to those born in that cohort.
HossAg
AG
Redstone said:

Boomer years are 1944 to 1964, or possibly as late as 1968.

The phrase should be directed to those born in that cohort.

Found the other boomer
91_Aggie
AG
My 17 year old daughter had a teacher talking to them in class about how "you millenials" will never understand certain things. All the things she listed were all in the millenial and Zoomer wheelhouse of issues today. The people that wouldnt understand them/accept them would be boomers.

And the teacher is around 30. She didnt even know she is a millenial.

Not making a statement/negative view on any generation. Just showing how the majority of people use these terms and do not even know what the terms truly mean.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.