New Phone Who Dis

1,325 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tfunk02
Punked Shank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Company will give me $800 reimbursable for new phone in about 2 months. Currently have a S8 with minor cracks on the screen.

What would you get and/or what would you hold out for? Any new phones coming out soon?
tfunk02
AG
I've done iPhone OG up to 5s and then dabbled in Samsung, Nexus, and Pixel phones and recently ended up on a OnePlus 7 Pro. It has been the best phone of all of them overall.

I'd check out the OnePlus 8 Pro which should come out around then. It will have a 120Hz screen and will probably be 5G.
BEaggie08
AG
tfunk02 said:

I've done iPhone OG up to 5s and then dabbled in Samsung, Nexus, and Pixel phones and recently ended up on a OnePlus 7 Pro. It has been the best phone of all of them overall.

I'd check out the OnePlus 8 Pro which should come out around then. It will have a 120Hz screen and will probably be 5G.
Shocker that the newest phone has been the best of all of them.
tfunk02
AG
True, but for a long time every phone I got couldn't compare to the Nexus 5 or iPhones in smoothness. OnePlus 7 Pro was my first phone since those that I finally loved again.
AggieDruggist89
AG
One Plus
fooz
Wait for the S20
tfunk02
AG
fooz said:

Wait for the S20
Cheapest one starts at $200 over his budget. 120Hz screen is only 1080P too.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.