Hunt Showdown PS4

842 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AGinHI
AGinHI
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was disappointed when Cyberpunk's release date was pushed back to September and have been looking for something different to get into.

Came across JackFrags playing this one and it has me intrigued. Have any of y'all been playing this on pc? Curious what your thoughts are.

The launch trailer

JackFrags

Hunt Showdown website.

Releases on PS4 February 18. Can play solo, duo, or trios.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
tk for tu juan
Haven't played it yet, but might have to try it this weekend.
AGinHI
AG
This game is a lot of fun. There is a tenseness to it that I haven't experienced in other games, because you don't know how many players are left. You're busy taking down the bosses and suddenly having another team to deal with. One match I was shooting this massive spider that was right on top of me when a random player comes through a window, past the spider and takes me down.

Maybe one of the criticisms for those of you who play a lot of battle royale is not enough pvp. Also, there are currently only two maps. Huge maps, but only two. Gun play takes getting used to as well.

I've been playing trios with randoms and some solo.

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
M4 Benelli
Sorry to Necro, but this game is friggin amazing.

They just added a third map btw. Never felt this level of tension in a shooter. Its fun af camping while banishing a bounty as you dont know if youre going to get rushed down, or have a squad waiting for you on the perimeter. Atmosphere up the yin yang. Its a crime that this game isnt talked about/well known.

Unlike Battlefield 2042 which Ive been trialiing, deaths in Hunt Showdown hold weight. No insta respawn upon death here.
AGinHI
AG
Wow! Never thought I'd see this again.

Well, Mr. Benelli

I've been waiting almost 2 years for a response like yours.

Are you on PS?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.