50% Google Fi credit with phone purchase

1,809 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by double aught
AliasMan02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Once again I wasn't going to get a new phone but the deal is too good to pass up. Trading in my 64 GB Pixel 3 XL for the same new model, all in it only costs $185.

$900 Pixel 4 XL
-$265 trade in
-$450 Google Fi credit

That's bonkers.

Not why I posted this, but an extra $20 if you use my referral or anyone else's.

https://g.co/fi/r/9HM5NW
OasisMan
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Once again I wasn't going to get a new phone but the deal is too good to pass up. Trading in my 64 GB Pixel 3 XL for the same new model, all in it only costs $185.

$900 Pixel 4 XL
-$265 trade in
-$450 Google Fi credit

That's bonkers.

Not why I posted this, but an extra $20 if you use my referral or anyone else's.

https://g.co/fi/r/9HM5NW
I was thinking the same thing
Bobcat-Ag
The 3a is only $249.
AliasMan02
AG
Bobcat-Ag said:

The 3a is only $249.

Have heard good things about it. Does away with the notch in the 3/3XL that is the only really bothersome thing about it. I don't think it has the unlimited photo storage, though.
JSKolache
AG
Cuz true market value on the pixels is appx half of msrp. That $900 black friday phone will be $450 or less in about 6 months. I like Fi, going on 2 years now. Just saying ... their phone markdown sales are gimmicky.
Ag12thman
AG
Google Fi Question - how is the coverage in rural areas?
double aught
AG
AliasMan02 said:

Bobcat-Ag said:

The 3a is only $249.

Have heard good things about it. Does away with the notch in the 3/3XL that is the only really bothersome thing about it. I don't think it has the unlimited photo storage, though.
Pixel 3 doesn't have a notch, FYI.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.