Disney+ app

7,490 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 3rdGen2015
Mattressburn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
redline248 said:

Anyone heard any news on when D+ casting to Vizio is going to work?
Just buy a Roku for 30 bucks. It will be a year.
redline248
AG
Read a couple news reports that many users had their accounts hacked. Anyone here have issues being locked out of your disney account?
Caesar4
AG
More info: https://threatpost.com/disney-accounts-hacked-hijacked/150366/
WES2006AG
AG
I signed up through Apple on my iPad. Does that mean I should use my Apple id and password to access the app on my iPhone? If that is the case I may have been hacked because my Apple id and password are not working for Disney+ on my iPhone...
aggieforester05
AG
WES2006AG said:

I signed up through Apple on my iPad. Does that mean I should use my Apple id and password to access the app on my iPhone? If that is the case I may have been hacked because my Apple id and password are not working for Disney+ on my iPhone...
I don't know if it's related, but I tried to sign into apple TV+ on my fire TV last night. I couldn't get it to work at all using the different mobile authenticator methods they offered. I ended up just manually having to enter email address, password, and 2 factor code using the firetv remote. Could be a problem with Apple's sign in system
3rdGen2015
AG
WES2006AG said:

It should have made you make a new account and password specifically for Disney+, it isn't necessarily tied to your Apple ID. The payment is just done through Apple.
WES2006AG
AG
3rdGen2015 said:

WES2006AG said:

It should have made you make a new account and password specifically for Disney+, it isn't necessarily tied to your Apple ID. The payment is just done through Apple.
Do you know where I might be able to find this new username and password Apple created for me? In the past when I have bought a subscription through Apple there has been a spot in the app to "restore purchase" and I am not seeing that anywhere on the Disney+ iPhone app
3rdGen2015
AG
WES2006AG said:

3rdGen2015 said:

WES2006AG said:

Do you know where I might be able to find this new username and password Apple created for me? In the past when I have bought a subscription through Apple there has been a spot in the app to "restore purchase" and I am not seeing that anywhere on the Disney+ iPhone app
Apple didn't create the username/password for you, you should have done it when you created the Disney+ account.

You can see the email you used if you go into the Disney+ app, clicking the profile icon in the bottom right, and choosing the Account menu. It won't show you your password obviously, but there should be a Forgot Password process somewhere.

Were you able to login on any other devices besides your iPad?
WES2006AG
AG
This makes sense. I didn't remember creating an account and thought it was just through my Apple ID. I've logged in now and my account is fine.

Sorry for all the confusion. Probably felt like explaining it to your grandpa.
3rdGen2015
AG
You're all good. Glad you got it figured out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.