Software to track someone's real time location with phone #?

1,290 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by chaca5151
Reload8098
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone aware of a software product that can track someone's current location by phone? Trying to determine if someone in my business is duping me.
TMoney2007
AG
Reload8098 said:

Anyone aware of a software product that can track someone's current location by phone? Trying to determine if someone in my business is duping me.
Private investigators used to have illegal access to location data, but that information got out and it should be pretty well shut down at this point.

There is no software that will allow an individual to find real time location data from your cell phone. GPS trackers are a thing though. It would have to be places on your vehicle.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
La Fours
AG
Is it a company issued phone, or their personal phone?
WGann3
AG
I'm just here to hopefully get the full story.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Reload8098
AG
WGann3 said:

I'm just here to hopefully get the full story.

Long story's but someone I was considering going into business and out of the blue wants a couple $100k from me. It's so stupid. He has to know the doors on his trail of bullsh*t are closing in on him.
I thought it was probably illegal. I'll just grin fck the guy so I can watch the whole thing disintegrate. I'm disappointed but thankful.
rangerdanger
AG
If its a corporate cell phone device, you could look into setting up some type of mobile device management suite like Workspace One or Microsoft Intune. If its his own device, probably would be hard to convince him to enroll his phone into something like that of he's doing something shady.
fooz
Best bet is a mobile gps unit w/ magnetic case stuck under their car. They're pretty small and affordable now days. A lady at work used one to catch her husband cheating.
rynning
AG
Life360. Of course, he'll have to agree to install it on his phone so you can track him...
chaca5151
If it has google maps it tracks every where you go. I believe it's called timeline. It's how we kept our teenager in check, it only took one time for us to call bull**** before she realized it wasn't worth it.

Just a thought. I actually use the timeline to remember my mileage for work.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.