Thank you...

780 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wildmen03
Raptor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had any old digital or film cameras laying around that they would consider donating to my photography club at school. You all went above and beyond! We've already had two photography club meetings and the response has been amazing. The donated cameras, lenses, and supplies will greatly benefit our students and the program. The Aggie Network has come through again!

Thank you!
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

91_Aggie
AG
Raptor said:

A few weeks ago I asked if anyone had any old digital or film cameras laying around that they would consider donating to my photography club at school. You all went above and beyond! We've already had two photography club meetings and the response has been amazing. The donated cameras, lenses, and supplies will greatly benefit our students and the program. The Aggie Network has come through again!

Thank you!

I didnt see this but i have an old 35MM nikon N50. Do you still need more cameras? And where are you at?
Raptor
AG
Yes, we're accepting any and all donated cameras.

I'm in Carrollton.

Wildmen03
AG
Raptor said:

Yes, we're accepting any and all donated cameras.

I'm in Carrollton.
I missed the earlier thread, could you use an old point and shoot canon? It works just fine, it's just old.
Raptor
AG
Absolutely! My email is RaptorTexAgs@gmail.com

Wildmen03
AG
Raptor said:

Absolutely! My email is RaptorTexAgs@gmail.com

Cool. Let me get home and make sure it boots up and I'll contact you for more information.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.