Outdoor speakers rec for <$100

900 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
boboguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to get music by the pool. I have an amp that supports Bluetooth in my living room that's right next to the pool if that helps. Not looking for a long term solution, just something to last the rest of the summer and next summer.
Wildmen03
AG
Are you just looking for a standalone speaker to put out by the pool,or are you looking at a stereo setup to mount outside your house somewhere?
James Russell
AG
I bought these a few years back and they're still going strong. I've got them mounted under the eaves of the house, so there is some protection from the rain. In addition to the speakers, I also installed one of these outside so that I don't need to go inside or mess with my phone to make volume adjustments here and there.
Old School Brother
i ended up going with a large portable speaker to use by the pool and couldn't be happier that I did. I can use it at home around our pool, take it to a friend's house for something, to our lake cabin, etc.

I went with the EcoXGear EcoBoulder+, which at $200, is double your budget, but it's great.
Tabasco
AG
JBL flip 3 or flip 4. In your budget, great sound, small and portable, and can take anywhere (eg. beach). Also, can add additional ones and either link them in stereo mode, or daisy chain them. We have four (flip 3) now that we have used for years on a daily basis.
bigboykin
AG
I put the larger 6.5" version of these Pyle bluetooth outdoor speakers out by my pool almost two years ago, and (despite the lackluster Amazon reviews) they've been perfect for me. They apparently get waaaay too loud for my elderly Russian neighbor lady, but other than that I've had no issues. Easy install, control volume and everything from your phone or we sometimes will bring an Echo Dot out, and they've paired easily with everything.

Before I got those, I bought a couple UE Wonderbooms as a temp solution. They worked awesome paired up, and they're still great now doing duty while camping, at the beach, etc.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
ION Audio Tailgater Express
I own the big brother of this and like it. link
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.